Consultant Job at Malakand Forests Region III 2023 apply online now for todays latest jobs in Malakand. For more details please see the below advertisement:
Consultant in Geo-Information Sciences & Earth Observation with specialization in Forestry for Sustainable Development
We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced consultant in Geo-Information Sciences & Earth Observation with a specialization in Forestry for Sustainable Development. The consultant will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support in the field of forest management, planning, and monitoring. The consultant will also be responsible for identifying proposed project interventions in the field with the help of GPS and GIS/Remote Sensing technologies.
Specific Skills and Qualifications Required of the Consultant:
- A Master’s degree in Geo-Information Sciences & Earth Observation with a specialization in Forestry for Sustainable Development is required. Foreign degrees will be preferred.
- The consultant must have more than 35 years of progressive experience in forestry and be a qualified and professional forester.
- The consultant must have sufficient experience in GIS/Remote Sensing with Govt Department, National, and International Organizations.
- The consultant must have a strong background in the management of private/public and state forests for conservation; Sustainable Forest Management, Planning, and Monitoring.
- Relevant experience in field survey and report writing is required.
- The consultant must be registered with KPPRA.
- Applications must be submitted with attested copies of degrees, other relevant/supporting documents, and experience certificates.
- Applications will be evaluated as per government criteria, and the department reserves the right to accept or disqualify the consultancy if any documents submitted are found to be dubious, tempered, or inaccurate.
- Shortlisted consultants will be called for an interview.
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for the position is April 26th, 2023.
How to Apply:
Interested consultants should submit their proposal on or before April 26th, 2023, up to 12:00 PM. Proposals will be opened on the same day at 12:30 PM.