Electrical Engineer Job in Karachi 2023 apply online now for todays latest jobs in Balochistan. For more details please see the below advertisement:
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Job Description: A well-known educational institution is seeking a qualified and experienced Electrical Engineer to manage its power generation and distribution system. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing a one-MW (11 KVA KE Line) system, gas-fired power generation set-up, gas/diesel generators, and one MW solar power system (Muller Baur).
- Manage and control the entire power generation and distribution system, ensuring its smooth operation and efficient maintenance.
- Oversee the gas-fired power generation set-up, gas/diesel generators, and one MW solar power system.
- Ensure the system is operating at optimal levels and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Manage and lead a team to ensure all tasks are completed efficiently.
- Implement best practices to ensure maximum efficiency of the power generation and distribution system.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance and repair work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in power generation and distribution systems.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong technical knowledge of power generation and distribution systems.
- Must be physically fit and able to work in difficult conditions if required.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
To apply for this job, please follow these steps:
- Prepare your application: Include your education and work experience details in your application. You can also attach a passport-size photograph to your application.
- Submit your application: Send your application by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your application is submitted before April 12, 2023.
- Include a reference number: Please include the reference number 10292707154 in your application.
- Wait for a response: Once your application has been received, the employer will review your application and may contact you for further information or to schedule an interview.
Good luck with your application!