HR & Marketing Jobs at City School April 2023 apply online now for today’s latest private jobs in Islamabad for Assistant Manager HR and Assistant Manager Marketing. For more details please see below the complete details:
HR & Marketing Jobs at City School April 2023 Job Advertisement:
|Job Type||Private Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12 April 2023|
|Send your Updated CV/Visit Link to Apply Online||Recruitment.email@example.com|
|Job Advertisement Open Vacancies and Educational Requirements|
|SR #||Job Vacancy||Education and Experience|
|1||AM HR||MBA HR with 6 Years of Experience|
|2||AM Marketing||Bachelor/Masters with 4 Years of Experience|
Responsibilities HR & Marketing Jobs at City School April 2023 Advertisement 1
- Onboarding and Recruitment
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract and retain top talent.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing candidates to hiring.
- Ensure a positive onboarding experience for new hires.
- I-Rec hiring support to the schools
- Provide support to schools in using I-Rec hiring platform and resolve any technical issues.
- Ensure accurate and timely updating of I-Rec with relevant data.
- Ensure timely completion of performance evaluations and provide coaching to managers to complete the process.
- Create and maintain accurate employee profiles, including job descriptions, salary information, and performance evaluations.
- Manage employee social security benefits and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Stay up-to-date on changes to social security regulations and adjust policies as needed.
- Provide HR operations support to schools, including employee record-keeping, payroll administration, and benefits administration.
HR & Marketing Jobs at City School April 2023 Advertisement # 2 Responsibilities:
– Plan and execute marketing strategy in the region.
– Responsible for developing the annual marketing plan and ensuring its effective execution.
– Ability to brainstorm, craft and execute digital campaigns.
– Single point of contact for campuses- Assist in day-to-day marketing needs.
– Manage social media platforms for the region and increase brand visibility.
– Ensure timely and appropriate design of marketing collateral.
– Brainstorm, develop, and propose new services in coordination with other regional and Head Office teams.
– Implement marketing initiatives including campaigns, corporate events, sponsorships, and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
– Work closely with external resources to manage workflow and ensure quality marketing material and designs that emphasize the Corporate Brand identity of The City School.
– Execute and analyze weekly/monthly content calendars for regional/campus events/activities, in liaison with internal stakeholders and external resources.
– Budget management and ensure timely payment to vendors.
– Firm command of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
How to Apply for HR & Marketing Jobs at City School April 2023?
General Frequently Asked Questions:
- All interested candidates may submit their applications as written in above Job advertisement.
- The application should be complete in all aspects.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- All positions are based on open merit.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test or interview after the review of their application.
- Candidates currently employed in the government should apply through the proper channels.
- No travel or daily allowance will be provided for the test or interview.