Job at Fisheries Development Board 2023 apply online now for todays latest jobs in Karachi. For more details please see the below advertisement:
- Office Assistant
- General age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the Government of Pakistan.
- Candidates who are already employed in the government sector may apply through proper channels and must provide a NOC (No Objection Certificate) during the interview.
- Age, qualification, and experience will be considered from the last date of the advertisement.
- Only eligible short-listed candidates will be called for a written test/interview after the thorough scrutiny of application forms.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted with fraudulent documents will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The contract appointments are temporary, non-transferable, maximum job/post specific, and appointment will be for the project period only.
- No TA/DA (Travel Allowance/Daily Allowance) will be provided.
Last Date to Apply:
Applications must be submitted within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
How to Apply:
Application forms and online deposit slips are available on the (ATS) website at www.ats.org.pk. The application must reach the given address within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement. Applications will not be entertained by hand or through email. After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check the ATS website www.ats.org.pk for important announcements. Candidates may also apply online at National Job Portal (NJP) at https://njp.gov.pk. If applying through National Job Portal, the candidate must submit the testing fee for the testing service through a prescribed deposit slip from the testing service website www.ats.org.pk after receiving an email/SMS from the testing service. Candidates are requested to send their prescribed application forms along with deposit slips and attested credentials.