Jobs at PSCC Batrasi 2023 in Islamabad apply online now for todays latest jobs in Islamabad. For more details please see the below advertisement:
There are two positions announced:
- Qualification: M.A/MSc with at least 17 years of teaching cum administrative experience in a recognized institution OR retired Army Officer in the rank equivalent to BS-20 from Army Education Corps.
- Preferred Experience: Candidates having experience as heads of Educational Institutions.
- Age Limit: 55 years
- Tenure: 3 years, extendable by the National Council, PBSA
- Compensation: A consolidated salary package (negotiable), free medical cover, a car with a driver, and furnished accommodation at the campus.
- Vice-Principal (Admin):
- Qualification: M.A/MSc with at least 15 years of administrative experience in a recognized educational institution or Retired Army Officer in the rank equivalent to BS-19 and having experience in command & administration in any armed Corps.
- Age Limit: 45 years
- Tenure: 3 years, extendable by the Board of Governors
- Compensation: A consolidated salary package (negotiable), free medical cover, and accommodation at the campus.
How to apply:
To apply for the positions, interested candidates should send their applications along with a detailed bio-data or curriculum vitae (CV) that includes their date of birth, the name of the district they reside in, their educational qualifications, and work experience. The applications must be accompanied by attested copies of all necessary documents. The applications must reach the Director Resource Development at the Pakistan Boy Scouts Association, National Headquarters, Garden Avenue, Islamabad by post before the deadline of 15th April 2023. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Candidates who have already applied for these positions in response to the advertisements published in Daily ‘Ausaf and ‘The Nation’ dated 9th March 2023 do not need to reapply. The name of the position applied for should be clearly mentioned at the top left corner of the envelope.
The positions are contractual and extendable based on the best performances. Age relaxation will be given to experienced candidates as per the rules. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview after their academic documents and experience certificates have been verified. The organization will not provide any travel allowance or daily allowance for attending the test/interview. Candidates who are currently employed in the government sector must apply through proper channels.