Public Sector Medical Jobs in DG Khan 2023 apply online now for todays latest jobs in Islamabad. For more details please see the below advertisement:
The following positions are open for applications:
- Technician – I
- Technician – I
The deadline for submitting applications is May 7th, 2023.
To apply, interested candidates must send their applications to the Sr. Administrative Officer (Estt) at P.O. Box No. 2741/G Khan, No 3rd Division. The application must be received on or before May 7th, 2023.
- The minimum qualification required for these positions is a first-class degree in the final academic year. However, only one second division in the entire academic career, starting from Metric onwards, will be acceptable.
- The certificates, diplomas, and degrees issued by recognized Pakistani and foreign institutions and universities will be accepted.
- Experience will only be considered if it was acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification.
- Candidates must be physically fit and between 18 to 35 years of age on the closing date of the advertisement.
- Candidates must apply in the prescribed format and provide complete documentation, including their CNIC and a recent passport-size photograph.
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channels and provide a NOC at the time of the test/interview.
- Only candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply.
- Information regarding qualification, experience, grade, and division provided in the application will be considered final and no claims will be accepted during or after the selection process.
- Concealment of any information about qualifications, etc., will be considered misrepresentation and dealt with accordingly. The candidature of such individuals shall be canceled, and no claims will be acceptable during or after the selection process.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interviews.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.