Radiology PIC MTI Peshawar Jobs 2023 apply online now for todays latest jobs in Peshawar. For more details please see the below advertisement:
Clinical Technologist – Radiology
- Bachelor’s degree in Radiology or a relevant degree from an HEC-recognized university (16 years of education).
- 1 year of post-qualification hands-on clinical experience operating CT and MRI machines in a reputable hospital.
- Candidates with hands-on experience in operating CT and MRI machines with 1.5 Tesla are preferred.
- Download the job application form from www.pic.edu.pk.
- Fill out the form completely and attach the following documents:
- Covering letter
- Academic credentials
- Qualification and experience certificates
- Domicile certificate
- 2 photographs
- Copy of CNIC (attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft)
- Names, postal and email addresses of 3 referees
- Pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 500/- through bank deposit slip/bank draft in favor of “Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology MTI Receipt Account No. 0083-0000-0165-1008 Bank of Khyber, Phase 5, Hayatabad Branch, Peshawar.”
- Send the application form and all documents to the below address through registered courier service:
- Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology MTI Receipt Account No. 0083-0000-0165-1008 Bank of Khyber, Phase 5, Hayatabad Branch, Peshawar.
- The last date to submit the application is 27th April 2023.
- Candidates must be eligible in all respects, including qualification, experience, and age (calculated as on the last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement.
- The selected candidate’s service will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015, including its amendments and regulations for the institution.