SCPA Social Welfare Department Sindh Jobs 2023 apply online now for todays latest jobs in Sindh. For more details please see the below advertisement:
- Child Rights Expert
- A Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Social Care, Law, Political Science, International Relations, or other disciplines related to child rights.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- At least 5 years of proven professional experience in child protection and child rights.
- Legal Expert
- 16 years of education in Law/LLB or related field from a reputed local or foreign university recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.
- Minimum five (05) years of post-qualification relevant experience in the public or private sector related to legal matters.
- 3 years of experience as a standing lawyer in SHC would be preferred.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and individually.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Data Analyst Cum Software Engineer
- BS/B.E in Computer Engineering/Computer Sciences/Software Engineering from HEC-recognized university/institute.
- Experience in programming languages, such as Python, Django, SQL, and PysQL.
- Preference will be given to applicants with two years of related experience, preferably in analytical and statistical skills.
How to apply:
To apply for a position advertised by the Sindh Child Protection Authority, interested candidates must download the detailed Terms of Reference (ToRs) and complete Job-description from the website www.scpa.sindh.gov.pk. The ToRs and Job-description contain information about the required skills and responsibilities for each position, and candidates should review them carefully before applying.
The deadline for submitting applications is within 15 days after the publication of the advertisement. Candidates should send their applications to the Sindh Child Protection Authority at the following address:
Sindh Child Protection Authority, Social Welfare Training Institute, ST-04, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Block-7, Karachi.
Applications must be submitted through the post and must include all relevant educational documents, experience certificates, CNIC, two photographs, and Domicile/PRC of Sindh Province.
A pre-interview written test will be conducted to shortlist the applications.